Blog Archive

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sony XAMC10 External Mic for BT (Black)

The Sony XAMC10 is an external microphone that can be connected to a Sony headunit with built-in Bluetooth that features a rear microphone input. The XAMC10 external microphone provides better quality in noisy environments than the built in microphone found on the front-panel of your compatible Sony Bluetooth headunit.

Color: Black Brand: Sony Model: XAMC10 Dimensions: 8.75" h x 1.25" w x 7.25" l, .15 pounds Designed for use with the Xplod Bluetooth CD receiver

Customer most helpful reviews 8 of 9 people found this review helpful. Great works from work Z. Kolev with my car stereo BT5700U Sony Xplod. The cable is long and thin so that it can be easily hidden under paneling. Supplied with two adhesive clips to hold the cord if you use it from the dashboard. Other people say that get along very well. I have attached to the visor, but it can be mounted on the dashboard with tape too. He turns 180 degrees. 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. I highly recommend this external microphone by Kostas I use an external microphone with the Sony in-dash MEXBT3900U MEXBT3900U MP3/WMA/AAC Player CD Receiver with Bluetooth. I had the microphone and the radio installed at the same time, at Best Buy. I found the quality of hands-free calling via Bluetooth to be excellent. I can hear the caller through your car speakers very well (and it is very easy to hear!). Callers can not hear very well even at high speeds (with the windows closed!) I opened the window going 55 mph and found the call quality, as a condition is not realistic for me, but if you have a convertible, I think. I think the location where the installation of the microphone is very important. It should be pretty close to your mouth. After doing much research on this, I had installed on the display (left). I have a few pictures added to the product page (I can not add photos to this review), so you can see how it looks. The microphone is very close to my mouth, so I think this contributes to the excellent quality that I get. Keep in mind that this place of the microphone (at least in my car) if you want your visor down, the microphone cable can bend a bit, I think the cable over time break down. Therefore, if you want low down the visor down to block the sun, I take the microphone (the microphone is easy to remove, but "rock" on and off easy) I think it can be mounted to the right of the visor, as Parrot Bluetooth system does, but is a bit farther from the mouth, and harder to install. I have also been installed just behind the wheel of the "steering column", but heard more negative than positive situation, probably because it is farther from the mouth to the left of the position of the viewer. You can also see my review on the Sony car stereo MEXBT3900U MEXBT3900U Sony in-dash CD Receiver with Bluetooth MP3/WMA/AAC-spelare. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Willms K. really work without this part, in my 1993 Prelude, complained about people who I could not hear when the car is moving. With this theme, the problem is solved. It comes with a lot of different ways to mount it. I put it on my visor and it works better than expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment