Blog Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Scosche IU3.5RC 3.5mm Retractable Cable

2.5' 3.5mm Plug Cable to 3.5mm Plug Cable - retractable

Color: As Shown Brand: Scosche Model: IU3.5RC Format: CD-ROM Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 7.50" h x 5.25" w x 1.50" l, .13 pounds Retractable cable for connecting iPod to multimedia speakers and more Offers quick and easy way to extend audio player connection Includes single 3.5 mm mini-jack male connector on each end Self-retracts into slim housing when not in use Measures 2.5 feet long fully extended; 90-day warranty

Connect your iPod to multimedia speakers, car stereos, and a host of other audio products with this retractable cable. The cord, which includes a single 3.5 mm male connector on each end, measures 2.5 feet long when fully extended. More importantly, the cord offers a fast and easy way to extend your audio player connection beyond a few inches. Simply plug one end into your iPod's 3.5 mm headphone jack and the other into the auxiliary input of your preferred audio device, such as a car stereo or boombox. Once connected, you'll enjoy a full range of audio options. Plus, when you're not using the cord, it retracts into its slim housing for storage. The cable is backed by a 90-day warranty.

Client more useful on 75 of 78 people found this review helpful. In practice, small cable Russell Belfer I'm pretty happy with this little retractable cable. Fortunately, I had read other reviews, so I'm not surprised the short duration and it works for me. Some things you should know: * As mentioned by others, this is not a cable 6 '. The technical details are correct 2.5 'length, but the description is wrong. * The retractor mechanism is a bit 'cheap and I got tangled a couple of times. That said, I've always been able to clarify and recovered. * The rubber around the end cap is a good size for most iPod and stereo inputs, but it is too large for the iPhone audio jack in one. I took a sharp knife at one end of the cable and shaved on the sides, then it worked fine, even for the recessed iPhone jack. It was not too difficult to do, even if the cable does not look too good now. Despite these reservations, the cable works fine, sound quality seems good, and is small, is comfortable, functional and well 73 of 76 people this review helpful. There is no better alternative ... AmazonMan not terrible but I bought at the same time I bought a better product similar Cables Unlimited Zip-Linq Male / Male Retractable Cable, Stereo 3.5 mm. Cables Unlimited is a much more robust and more. After using both, it seems that the Scosche (product) does not expand and pull in as smoothly as cables 2 go one. I feel I will break Scosche one every time I use it. In addition, Scosche short extreeemely I found Cables Unlimited you be a more practical size, especially given that pull in the same size anyway. I definitely recommend cable unlimited. I bought two. Learn from me. November 11 people found this review helpful. Works of R. Bencivengo This product is ideal for use in my Accord, it's just long enough that my MP3 player while connected to the AUX terminal. I do not have much else to say. It's just a cable and it does what it should do. See all 162 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment